Castle Island is a fun-filled indoor activity centre for children in Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh. The play area is a safe and stimulating environment where children can enjoy and explore our multi-level play equipment.
They cater for babies under 2 years old and up to 12 year olds, with the main play area as well as dedicated baby and toddler areas.
Castle Island offer party packages using their themed party rooms, their delicious food and what more could make your child feel special than their very own birthday throne!
We designed a visually appealing website aimed for children – bright colours, cartoon graphics and child-friendly imagery all in keeping with the clients branding.
Visit Castle Island’s website
- Go to www.facebook.com and click the Create a Page link below the sign up form
- Choose your category (most likely from Local or Brand, Product or Organisation, then enter the name of your page. Don’t worry too much as once you have 25 fans you can choose a custom page url e.g. www.facebook.com/company-name.
N.B. Make sure the box is ticked that prevents the page going public at this stage.
- If you do not have a normal Facebook profile, fill in your email, choose a password and enter your date of birth.
If you already have a Facebook profile, click the button, login to Facebook and skip to step 5 of this guide.
- Check your email for a confirmation link from Facebook.
- Click the link to return to Facebook and view your new page. You can click on the large question mark to upload a picture or logo, or you can click the edit page link just below the question mark to change page settings.
- In the edit settings screen there is a list of things you can use to change your page. On the right there is a link to add administrators. An admin must be somebody who has a standard profile on Facebook already, and who you trust to update your page.
If you selected the ‘I already have a Facebook account’ option in step 3 you will automatically be an admin already.
And that’s basically it. You can go back to the actual page by clicking the View Page link near the top.
If you are an admin, the handiest way to get to your page is to login with your standard profile then use the search box to find your page. Once you go to the page you will be able to enter status updates, add photos and videos, and share links just like on your normal profile.
Download full guide (pdf)
Play Resource is the centre for arts, play and education based in Belfast with membership open to groups across Northern Ireland. They are a charity providing a range of resources and materials, advice, ideas and training for people working with children, young people and community groups. It is the largest creative resource centre of its kind in the UK.
Their website has four main services:
- Scrap Store
- Art & Craft Shop
- Creative Path Arts Programme
- Ideas & Inspiration
Below is a before and after comparison to see the old and new website designs together.
We have continued our successful partnership with Play Resource by redeveloping their website with a fresh design. We created the new website on the WordPress platform to allow the Play Resource staff full control over updating the site with new content.
Visit the new and improved Play Resource website
Home Insurance Northern Ireland is an instant online quote comparison website that helps home owners in Northern Ireland find the best home insurance for their needs. When searching for buildings and contents insurance in Northern Ireland, visit Home Insurance Northern Ireland for a quick and simple online quote.
Home Insurance NI searches through over 20 insurance partners including Aviva, Zurich, Legal & General, RSA, Groupama and many more to get the best quote for you.
In addition to Home Insurance, they also offer Life Insurance, Commercial Insurance and Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance (MPPI) throughout Northern Ireland.
We created an easy-to-navigate website which incorporates a plugin to compare all the different insurance policies as per your requirements.
Visit the Home Insurance NI website